Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Visit to METI-Kansai 近畿経済産業局訪問


On September 7, I paid a visit to the Kansai Bureau of Economy, Trade, and Industry, otherwise known as METI-Kansai, to engage in talks surrounding the October delegate visit from Georgia. Similar to my visit to the Kansai Economic Federation the week before, my contact at METI-Kansai had been transferred to a different department in the Spring; therefore, I had to introduce myself to the newly positioned staff at the International Investment Promotion Division.

During our brief meeting, METI-Kansai introduced and highlighted the newly published Kansai Technical Visit Guide as a tool to give the Georgia delegation a glimpse of the industrial landscape of the region.

97日、近畿経済産業局、別名、METI-Kansaiを訪問し、10 月のジョージア州からの代表派遣団訪問についての会議に参加しました。先週の関西経済連合会の訪問のときと同様、担当部署が春に他部署に変更になったため、通商部の新任者に自己紹介をする必要がありました。

短時間の会議ではありましたが、近畿経済産業局から、ジョージア州代表派遣団に関西地区の産業展望をPRするツールとして、新刊の「関西の見学可能な産業施設ガイド」をご紹介いただきました。

No comments:

Post a Comment